Tuesday, March 13, 2012

rolling over and sweet smiles

Eisley learned to roll over on Monday 3.12.12! She woke up at 2:30am and I could hear her grunting and squirming around. I was like you have got to be kidding me! What are you doing awake at 2:30? So I turned on the hall light and peeked into her crib. She was on her back so all I did was flip her over and pat her back and she went back to sleep! She slept till 6am and when I went to get her she was on her back again! She flipped over twice and she flipped over again this morning when I went to get her too! Its fun that she can do it but kind of frustrating since she can't flip back over to her belly since she only sleeps on her belly. She is very particular about how she sleeps. She loves being comfortable and is just like her daddy. She is doing really well and growing a little chubbier everyday!


One Month
Talk about not liking that flower on her head!
This is a week after her 2 month mark.

The animal book in the background is her favorite book. She will stare at all the animals for a long time. She loves when I read her books and will sit in my lap and look at the pages.

    
Cute Big feet!

 March 10th Smiles

It is starting to get so much fun with all her big smiles! I have yet to capture a big smile on camera but we are having a blast. Everyday is a new story with this little one but I am doing my best to figure her out and have fun along the way!

3 comments:

mad white woman said...

Oh, so sweet!!! :)

David and Jana said...

She's beautiful! Love that you're enjoying being a mom. Its the best!

Krista said...

She is so beautiful Holly! Enjoy every minute, it goes by so so fast!