Monday, July 26, 2010

24th Celebration!

I love going home even if it means a different bed, waking up at the crack of dawn, or crazy kids screaming and running around. I love how beautiful Snowflake is and the best part is to be with family.
This morning was so delightful. I love overcast weather.


The Parade was fun to watch, visit and see all the happy children. It is awesome seeing people you haven't seen in a long time!

At the Parade sitting next to Michelle and below with Shawna at the birthday party for Jaxon, Kaden, Hailey, and Piper.

These girls are amazing! I love them both so much and am grateful to have them as my sisters.

We took family pictures! I now have 15 nieces and nephews! Fun Fun Times! I should have taken more pictures but we were able to spend time with Anthony's Dad and Marni! We miss them! Also we spent time with his mom and little sister Emma. Tilly had a blast running around with the kids and has been so tired all day today. I get sad when we have to say goodbye to everyone and come back to this horrible heat! At least we cooled down for the weekend! I can't wait till next trip to home.

1 comment:

Jana said...

I love all of your pictures, especially all the beautiful people in our lives! Thank you so much for taking them, for all of us to enjoy! I can't wait for you to come back to cool Snowflake too!