Thursday, October 8, 2009

two beagles and a color change

Meet my toy Beagle. When I was little I used to think he could fly with his ears (sometimes I secretly think Tilly can fly when I'm not looking.) Since my toy Beagle (for Beagle was his name) meant so much to me I wanted to introduce him to Tilly.

They became pals right away!

Tilly gave Beagle kisses... 


and chewed on his ear.

Tilly loved Beagle so much that....I had to take him away (she might have eaten him!) haha She was kind of sad her buddy left but to me Tilly is my beagle who came to life! Maybe that is why I loved the story of The Velveteen Rabbit


On another note I finally did it! I have always wanted brown hair but been too chicken to go through with it. So look at my progression:
engagement photo...extremely blonde

 Added some brown

and ooh la laa there I am. BROWN. (not the best pic, but you get the point) I've yet to take any decent pictures. I love being brown. Anthony says I'm artificially intelligent now. haha just kidding. It is fun and thanks to Kara (my co-worker, I sit next to all day for 8 hours, my friend, and my hair stylist...she is amazing!)  




5 comments:

Jenn said...

Love the hair Holly! So cute looks really good on you! Tilly is adorable! I love the story with your toy so cute! How did the potty training go? You still working on it? She is a doll you must post more pics! Love it!

angela hardison said...

your hair looks great!

Anonymous said...

ooh, i really like it!

David and Jana said...

I love it!! Cute cute hair! Sweet Beagle. How fun to have yours come to life!

Andrew and Jena said...

super cute!! it looks great!