Saturday, May 2, 2009

Purple Shoes!

Last night i went to Megan and Adam's wedding reception! Congrats! Megan is really an amazing friend! She is always nice to everyone i have never heard anything mean out of her! Also Megan makes you happy to be around her! I wish her the best! Adam is one lucky guy! By the way she is Melanie's cousin so she feels kind of like mine. Plus she was the magic behind getting Anthony and I together!! So i will always and forever love her for that!
I love to see Melanie! So we have probably have, as Mel was saying, a picture of us two in so many different places! I think it is great!
The beautiful couple cutting the cake! Oh and you can see the lovely Kate taking pictures! She is so good at what she does. I love her style and plus she is a great friend!

The centerpieces.... i love wedding decorations!

Megan looked so amazing and beautiful!

Melanie's little bouquet!


I love seeing people get married... it is such a happy time in life!
and P.S. Shannon I love talking with you! You are sooo cute and love the braces!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man, that's embrassing.


it was so, so fun to talk to you hol! okay, i am thinking june 12th... its a friday night? if that works i will start spreading the word.

that picture below is ah-mazing holly. it's so captivating, i stared at it for like 2 minutes.

mad white woman said...

I love weddings too... I thought I just liked them because I realized after I got married how happy it is, but five plus years later, I still love them.

angela hardison said...

HOLLY, I'm in love with the Coeur de Pirate songs playing on your blog.

And you're beautiful.