Sunday, February 3, 2013

1 year old!

I can't believe it has been a whole year since Eisley came into our lives! She is such a great joy and fun to have around. She started really walking a week before she turned one and is quite the little sprinter especially at church...like right in the middle of every prayer. She hates sitting still even for one second. She loves music and swaying her head and bouncing her body. Eisley is still a social butterfly and loves everyone. She says dada, mama, papa, and a whole lot of gibberish. She has a lot to say and I think she is a talker. She is even making the sounds of the alphabet letter B, C and H. I think a really neat part of being a stay at home mom is that you get to see your child learn new things and experience everything for the first time. I watched her play with a little toy car for 30 min the other day and thought wow I can't believe a cereal box toy would entertain her for so long. She pushed that car around the whole room crawling on her hand and knees. She can find her puppy and baby if you ask her to. New foods are always fun to see her reaction too! She loves rice cereal, cheese, tomatoes and peas!

Being a mom is very challenging and I look up to every parent especially my mom. The hardest part is not having your own time but I am so grateful for this chance to be Eisley's mom to raise and teach her. She is my little live bank account that I put good words into, tell her positive things everyday, love her, and teach her hoping that she can make it through this crazy world that when people are mean she will have a full enough account to make it through the better.

This is the cake my mom and I made for her birthday. The first cake I have ever decorated! It was fun and I can't wait to make another one!



No comments: